- Mediclaim facility is available for direct claims from Medicare.
- Cash, EFTPOS, Visa and MasterCard.
- HICAPS facility is available for direct claims from all participating health funds.
Remember to bring your Medicare card and EFTPOS card with you.
Most consultation fees are covered by the Australian Government Medicare rebates for optometry services, which we bulk-bill for pensioners and health care card holders . Other patients will be billed in accordance with our fee schedule and all services are based on best practice clinical management.
Medicare Easyclaim is a new, fast and easy way to claim your Medicare rebate.
Medicare Easyclaim lets you claim your Medicare rebate on the spot after you’ve paid your account. In most cases your money will be transferred into your cheque or savings account within minutes. Occasionally it may take longer depending on your bank. It is the same as a store refund being paid back into your bank account via EFTPOS.
- fast and easy payment of your rebate
- no extra bank transaction fees
- no need for you to visit a Medicare office
- your rebate is paid directly into your savings or cheque account
- nothing changes for patients who are bulk billed.
Remember; Rebates can only be paid into savings or cheque accounts.
Your privacy is protected when you use Medicare Easyclaim. All information sent via EFTPOS is encrypted and sent through a secure network. Financial institutions are not permitted to store or use any claiming information.
If you don’t want to use Medicare Easyclaim you can still go to your local Medicare office or use any of the other claiming options that are available.